WordLift brings the power of Artificial Intelligence to web publishers around the World.
Linked Data is the language machines can read and understand in order to seamlessly analyze content, index it and fetch answers back to users. Linked Data technologies allow software agents and search crawlers find, share and integrate information across different resources.
WordLift supports bloggers and site owners building beautifully structured web sites and reach their maximum potential audiences:
- It understands the text you write and structures it to allow you to create effective navigation flows and make sure commercial search engines like Google, Bing, Yandex and Yahoo! receive the structured data they need to properly index and rank your content.
- It enriches your blog posts and pages with facts, links and images, and organizes them in relationship to each other, to internal vocabularies, and to other openly available data sources like DBpedia and Wikidata, increasing your readers’ engagement.
WordLift is available to all for a monthly fee. Find out more and get your activation key directly on our website.
WordLift is a semantic editor for WordPress to help writing, organizing, tagging and sharing content online.
WordLift is designed for bloggers, journalists and content creators to inspire and make writing more productive.
WordLift brings to content editors¶
- support for self-organising content using publicly and privately available knowledge graphs
- an easy way to build your own custom vocabulary
- support for creating web content using contextually relevant fact-based information
- free to use photos and illustrations from the Commons community ranging from maps to astronomical imagery to photographs, artworks and more
- insightful visualisations to engage the reader
- new means to drive business growth with meaningful content discovery and recommendation paths
- content tagging using schema org markup for better SEO
Websites built with WordLift bring to readers¶
- multiple means of searching and accessing editorial content around a specific topic
- contextual information helping readers with limited domain understanding
- an intuitive overview of all content being written on the site and around a specific topic or cluster of topics
- meaningful content recommendations
A solution designed to delight every content editor¶
Built for WordPress¶
WordLift integrates seamlessly with WordPress, the fastest growing CMS on the web. You will create and curate your vocabulary and annotate your blog posts, exactly the same way you write and curate a WordPress page.
We build technologies together. WordLift’s technology is Open Source, to allow you the maximum freedom developing and growing your project (no vendor lock-in).
Data is owned by those who produce it. WordLift organizes your website and creates the metadata necessary to leverage and monetize your content. You can choose the type of licence to attach to the data created using WordLift.
WordLift offers unlimited dataset storage and processing capacity, with a fix monthly price, no pricing tiers depending on volumes, allowing you to scale your business and your knowledge graph as much as you want.
Our team is always available to train, support and help our users, answering their questions, fixing their issues or consulting them on the best way to leverage WordLift to boost their content.
How-to videos, whiteboards, FAQs and an extensive Wiki, to provide to our users with all the means necessary to learn WordLift as quickly as possible. WordLift’s development is available on GitHub, where you can open, follow and comment on product requests you champion.
The Web must be and stay open. The economic value of individual knowledge is linked on its openness. WordLift publishes contents according to open web standards.
WordLift currently supports 32 languages: Chinese, Danish, German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Albanian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Estonian, Finnish, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian.
WordLift provides means to record all the relationships created in a graph database, combining structured, semi-structured and unstructured data, and allowing queries like “find all content related to concept_y and relevant for target_z”. Such as:
- all content related to Gazprom
- all content related to Gazprom mentioning Putin
- all content related to renewables industry sector in Italy
- all content related to fishery interesting for a given user or for a cluster of users
Why shall I publish my contents in the form of metadata?¶
Organising web content around concepts or entities rather than traditional web pages improves navigation, content re-use, content re-purposing and search engine rankings, bringing the user experience to a new level of engagement.
As your content metadata is published as Linked Open Data it becomes easier for third party applications providers like Google to better understand and interact with your content, creating new entry points and increasing traffic on your website (more on Schema.org Actions from the Search Engine Land website).
Can you tell me more about WordLift’s SEO benefits?¶
WordLift allows you to add a layer of metadata to your content, which provides several SEO benefits:
Schema markup added to all your content will ensure Google will properly index and unquestionably understand the content of your article; Internal linking based on semantic concepts more than anchor texts will increase the SEO value of your pages; A properly curated vocabulary will act as search magnet on higher traffic queries to be then connected to your blog posts and your pages; Connecting your content semantically has a terrific effect on engagement metrics as well and good engagement metrics are of course an important signal for Google as well. Thanks to the contextual info added to your content and the connections between pages and posts that can be made through the 5 visualization widgets available, you will enjoy double digit growth for all your usability metrics.
You can now continue to the Getting Started page.