WordLift brings the power of Artificial Intelligence to web publishers around the World.
WordLift is a semantic editor for WordPress.
WordLift turns editorial contents into actionable knowledge and helps bloggers and site owners reach their maximum potential audiences.
WordLift is happily developed by InsideOut10.
InsideOut10 is a startup and consulting firm based in Rome, Italy. InsideOut10 is also co-founder of Redlink a commercial spin-off based in Salzburg, Austria focused on Semantic Technologies and Free Open Source Software kickstarted in 2013.
- From Knowledge Graphs to AI powered SEO - 4th October 2019 - Connected Data | London, UK
- WordLift for Digital Publishers and how to create an Open Database of Knowledge - 6th July 2015 - Università La Sapienza | Rome, Italy
- Web Storytelling and Open Data Publishing for Tourism - 17th February 2015 - Semantic Technology Institute | Innsbruck, Austria
- Semantic SEO in the post Hummingbird Era and WordLift - 23rd April 2014 - Rome WordPress Meetup | Rome, Italy
- WordLift 3 Dynamic Semantic Publishing for WordPress - 20th February 2014 - W3C | Rome, Italy
- WordLift 2 Pitch at the JBoye conference - 08th November 2011 - JBoye11 | Aarhus, Denmark